If you’re like most of my readers, you want to succeed online and beyond. You are committed to make a lasting impact by helping others through the content and communities you create and—equally important—you aspire to live a good life.
You strive to change, get better, and build more skills. Many of you want to get published in some form, either through a blog, a podcast or a book and step above mediocrity where you can not only help yourself but someone else.
But you are not there quiet yet. Maybe you feel like this reader:
It is not for lack of opportunity or potential that we don`t reach our dreams but that we we simply run out of time in our busy lives. Time is our worst enemy!
Does This Sound Like You?
- How can I build a blog or a podcast which gets thousands of visitors a month?
- What skills and tools do I need to succeed online and beyond?
- What does it really mean for me to live a good life?
- Have you at times felt stuck in growing your personal brand or tribe ?
- Do you feel overwhelmed by the difficulty of building an online business?
- Have you ever felt lost in the search of an extraordinary life?
If so, you’re not alone. All of us have felt this way. I know how you feel.
For years, I, too, struggled until I fundamentally changed my approach.
My Goal in Writing This Blog
My name is Daniel Bachmann, and I started this website in 2013 with a single goal:
Helping as many people as possible to succeed online and to live a good life. I wanted to create a resource that I wish I had when I was first starting out.
I will encourage you to build your own philosophy of what a good life really means for you personally. To support you in this, I will write about my own experiences, personal development and ancient Greek and Roman philosophy.
I learned the hard way, that even if you get the best products, books, or services, that when it comes to succeeding online and beyond, nothing can compensate for a lack of essential skills and a personal philosophy, otherwise you get stuck at some point.
- It is easy to understand that you cannot be an effective soccer team coach in the champions league, if you never played soccer on a professional level and why should succeeding online and beyond be so different?
This is why I do not recommend to fully outsource any of the steps in achieving online success, not even the design and the code, because I believe that there are no shortcuts or quick fixes which compensate for a lack of essential skills.
Yes, you can succeed online and beyond, if you are always eager to learn, stay laser focused, never give up and work hard. All it takes is the intention and a mentor to guide you.
If I can do it, you can do it. Now let’s get started and connected on social media!
Connect with Me