Have you ever felt that outward engagement does not necessarily come natural to individuals, teams and organizations? It’s almost like people are resisting it while being concerned about their own comfort zones and privacy? Or even leaders do not embrace social as an opportunity to increase integration and engagement but instead hesitate and do not make it a priority?
You’re not alone in this, most organizations or communities are facing this challenge while they become increasingly aware that social engagement is the key to survive the 21th century as it naturally leads to essential insights, ideas, trust, motivation and talent!
- Inspiration: Social leaders inspire and get inspired, while they listen, empower and care about individuals like coaches that unlock people`s hidden potential!
- Talent: The 21st century will be a battle for the best technology and talent that is motivated and social leaders are in the pole position to get the best out of it!
- Trust and Engagement: Social leaders decrease fear and increase engagement for employees and customers which promotes individual and organizational growth!
- People Centric Reach: Social leaders retain and develop talent into leaders who grow customers and leverage technology to support reach and engagement!
- Creativity: A social leadership team centered around trust and awareness unlocks creativity that leads the way in getting the best out of it for all sides!
In conclusion, personal development and authentic social leaders — that inspire, integrate and lead by example a social culture — are key for organizations and communities as great products, an outstanding service or a compelling vision are not enough as they do not lead to engagement!
If you enjoyed this blog post, if you found it helpful, feel free to share it with your followers or to comment on it. If you visit for the first time, you are welcome to connect with me across the social networks over my Appearoo page and consider reading my other blog posts, which you can access directly below this blog post.